Charles Liégeois Roastery Sponsorship Charter
Charles Liégeois Roastery is a brand with a reputation for being connected to our consumers. It will come as no surprise to learn that we receive hundreds of sponsorship requests every year.
They are nearly always really great projects, but we unfortunately have to make some tough choices. We have had to set up precise rules so that we can effectively support as many people as possible across Belgium.
What do we sponsor?
We are involved as an active sponsor in 3 areas:
- Sport, via sports federations or sports umbrella organisations.
- Culture, mainly music and also a number of important cultural organisations.
- Projects with a human dimension: social responsibility, sustainable projects and organisations.
Our sponsorship does not come in the form of direct financial contributions. Instead, we prefer to provide either products, such as our coffee-making machines and other goods, or advertising support (through its own communication channels). We take our involvement as a sponsor seriously in each and every project.
What do we not sponsor?
Like any large company, we receive requests for sponsorship on a daily basis. In this context, it is worth mentioning that a number of proposals are automatically excluded:
- Applications submitted late, i.e., less than 6 weeks before the start of the proposed event.
- In the sports sector, we do not sponsor sports clubs or associations, individual sportsmen or women, motor sports or extreme sports.
- Youth movement groups. We prefer to work in partnership with “umbrella” organisations. We do not sponsor individual groups.
- Service clubs.
- Student associations.
- Support for individuals (rather than a community/association etc.)
Organisations that might associate the name of Charles Liégeois Roastery with doping, corruption, violence, racism, incitement to hatred, addiction, discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or belief (e.g., homophobia, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and so on), or which would be contrary to morality or public order.
Are you looking for a sponsor for your project?
Do you have a sustainable project that shares our philosophy and values and would you like to apply for sponsorship?
Please submit your request via the form below. We will give your request our full attention. You will receive an answer from us as soon as possible. However, if the request for sponsorship is refused, we can still offer very attractive rates on our coffee and on the rental of our coffee-making machines.